Make a full of amazing cities and landscapes guided by us!!!
While you're preparing the tour it is useful to know that
- Pick-up time: 08:00am (or to be discussed)
- Drop off: 05:30pm
- Car: Mercedes
- Driver: Professional, MultiLanguage
- Price cover: Fuel, highway toll, parking (not covered beverages & meals, entrance fees, tips).
- Dress hints: Walking shoes, covered knees and shoulders if you want to visit churces.
- Payment: Cash or all credits cards, € currency.
Take to the scenic Tuscan roads and visit the centuries-old cities of Pisa and San Gimignano on a day-long Minivan tour from either Florence and Livorno. Enjoy breathtaking panoramas, stunning architecture, and a wine tasting session in the countryside.
Get set for a beautiful journey through the Tuscan countryside on a mini-van tour that takes you to medieval cities and a winery, where you’ll sample delicious local wines.
Your first stop is in San Gimignano, one of the most idyllic hilltop towns in Tuscany, and known as the Manhattan of the Renaissance. Discover the many medieval towers that bear witness to the wealth of its merchants in the 12th and 13th centuries.
The drive continues through vineyards and rolling hills to charming Siena, where you’ll visit its historic center that’s a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Pisa boasts a wealth of architectural treasures, from the distinctive white cathedral to its central Piazza dei Miracoli, which is best known for the city’s historic Leaning Tower.