Relax and experience the taste of Chianti with our expert drivers
While you're preparing the tour it is useful to know that
- Pick-up time: 09:00am (or to be discussed)
- Drop off: 05:00pm
- Car: Mercedes
- Driver: Professional, MultiLanguage
- Price cover: N. 2 Wine Tasing, fuel, highway toll, parking (not covered lunch, entrance fees, tips).
- Dress hints: walking shoes and casual uniform are suggested
- Payment: Cash or all credits cards, € currency.
The beautiful hilly region between Florence and Siena is called Chianti – so it’s actually more than just the name of a wine! Enjoy a full-day tour of this stunning part of Tuscany and discover that, in addition to the wine, there’s a lot more to the area.
Before reaching Greve, the center of the wine industry, you’ll visit the first winery where we'll have a wine tasting . Next we'll stop in the charming hamlet of Montefioralle, birthplace of the Amerigo Vespucci family. Enjoy a second wine tasting at a Chianti winery, and then lunch at a typical trattoria. (Note that the cost of lunch is not included in the tour price)