Cinqueterre, a sea pearl of the Tuscany border
While you're preparing the tour it is useful to know that
- Pick-up time: 08:00am (or to be discussed)
- Drop off: 06:30pm
- Car: Mercedes
- Driver: Professional, MultiLanguage
- Price cover: Fuel, highway toll, parking (not covered beverages & meals, entrance fees, tips).
- Dress hints: Walking shoes, covered knees and shoulders if you want to visit churces.
- Payment: Cash or all credits cards, € currency.
I will drive you to Riomagiore or in Portovenere where you can take the boat if the sea is quite . We can decide on the way . The alternative is to use the train with the system jump on jump off.
Explore the Cinqueterre National Park. Known as the "Five Lands," Cinqueterre is a stunning cluster of villages famous for their scenic walking trails, gorgeous coastline, and sunny beaches.
The first stop will be Riomaggiore where you can enjoy a light lunch with local products. Tree more villages will be visited Manarola , Vernazza and Monterosso which is ideal for those who want to relax and lay on the beach. Enjoy your day!