Enjoy some of the most amazing panoramas and cities ever
While you're preparing the tour it is useful to know that
- Pick-up time: 08:30am (or to be discussed)
- Drop off: 05:00pm
- Car: Mercedes
- Driver: Professional, MultiLanguage
- Price cover: Fuel, highway toll, parking (not covered beverages & meals, entrance fees, tips).
- Dress hints: Walking shoes, covered knees and shoulders if you want to visit churces.
- Payment: Cash or all credits cards, € currency.
Enjoy the historic sights and charming landscapes of Tuscany, visiting two of its impressive hill towns on a private Tour from Florence.
San Gimignano is one of Italy’s most romantic hill towns. Admire the Tuscan scenery from the windows and ramparts of this medieval town. Situated on the top of a hill that dominates the Elsa Valley, San Gimignano is renowned for the many towers in the historic center. Today, just 14 of the original 72 towers now we can admire.
From here you’ll continue on to Volterra, perched on a rocky promontory and surrounded by wild countryside. See workshops where artisans craft the local alabaster into translucent souvenirs. From a windswept terrace road you’ll have views over some of Tuscany’s best preserved Roman ruins.