Discover three among the most amazing Tuscany's cities
While you're preparing the tour it is useful to know that
- Pick-up time: 08:30am (or to be discussed)
- Drop off: 05:00pm
- Car: Mercedes
- Driver: Professional, MultiLanguage
- Price cover: Fuel, highway toll, parking (not covered beverages & meals, entrance fees, tips).
- Dress hints: Walking shoes, covered knees and shoulders if you want to visit churces.
- Payment: Cash or all credits cards, € currency.
Spend a day for a splendid excursion from Florence to the incredible city of Pisa, famous for its architectural beauty. Your tour includes a morning visit to the fascinating Piazza dei Miracoli, one of the main centers of medieval art in the world, and home of the celebrated Leaning Tower, the Baptistery, and other beautiful monuments.
Take your time to visit inside the Cathedral with its artistic treasures. You'll also get to enjoy free time to tour the city before departing for Lucca.
In Lucca, take a pleasant walk into the enchanting historical center where you will have the chance to admire the Anfiteatro Square, the Guinigi Tower with a tree on the top , San Martino Dome, and the typical antique dealers’ street .I suggest to conclude your visit with a stop in a typical pastry shop for a little tasting of the famous cake of Lucca, the Buccellato.