- Price: € 450,00 to 580,00 for a group from Florence and Liverono (ask for an offer)
Join us in a mervellous tour!!!
While you're preparing the tour it is useful to know that
- Pick-up time: 07:30am (or to be discussed)
- Drop off: 05:00pm
- Car: Mercedes
- Driver: Professional, MultiLanguage
- Price cover: Fuel, highway toll, parking (not covered beverages & meals, entrance fees, tips).
- Dress hints: Walking shoes, covered knees and shoulders if you want to visit churces.
- Payment: Cash or all credits cards, € currency.
The starting point for this tour can be either from Livorno or La Spezia and of course from Florence too.
Take a day to discover into one of the world’s most artistic cities! Known as the “Cradle of the Renaissance,” Florence is a city of unforgettable elegance. During the tour, you will see all of Florence's best-known treasures, including the Duomo, Santa Croce (where is buried Michelangelo, Galileo Galilei and Niccolo' Macchiavelli), Palazzo Vecchio, The Cathedral and The Baptister.
You will go to the famous Ponte Vecchio and learn all the facts and secrets of 1000 years of Florentine history.
Continue your tour with a visit to the Uffizi Gallery, home to one of the most important art collections in the world. Skip the long lines to enter and book in advance and discover how the art of painting developed over the centuries. With artists from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance, such as Giotto, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, Titian, and more. I will drive you to the Florentine Terrace, Piazzale Michelangelo where you can admire from a privileged view all the city quarters.
The tour will bring you in the incredible city of Pisa, famous for its architectural beauty. Your tour includes a morning visit to the fascinating Piazza dei Miracoli, one of the main centers of medieval art in the world, and home of the celebrated Leaning Tower, the Baptistery, and other beautiful monuments.